Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Year of Change

So I'm sitting here in the airport and I'm thinking about how drastic of a change I've experienced in life in the last year and a half. Isn't it so crazy how much life and self can change in such a short amount of time. A year and a half ago I would be frowning at myself for the gray pleather chair where I find myself sitting. I've been so certain so many times in my life that I know whats best for me, and every time it seems like I've been wrong. Or maybe its that I've been "right" at the time and wrong as I've changed and matured. Even if I was "wrong" in the moment I don't regret the path I've been on. It was this same path that brought me to this moment of excitement and anticipation. Its because if this that stepping on this plane headed west doesn't make me fear for the future or ask if I'm making the "right" decision. In this moment life is so exciting and good- I just can't even fathom what life would be like if I hadn't taken the "road less traveled" (not the straight road ;) - this one is pretty dag-gone curvey).

I love life :)

No comments: