Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life

You know those moments when you sit still for a second and you realize everything is completely perfect. It's almost like on your journey of mistakes and mess ups that your path intersects with a journey where you've made every right decision. Katie and I were talking about this experience on vacation. We both agreed that its like God is telling you everything is going to be alright and life is exactly where it is suppose to be. I had a moment like this on vacation. Sitting on the stone steps right off of the beach that led into the lagoon. All four members of my family were sitting there wrapped in towels with the afternoon sun on our backs as we discussed life and love. I love these moments... Anyone else?

2 comments:

Ă„nna said...

um...I haven't had one of those in awhile. usually they are in the summer

Seye said...

this blog is likeable.

please see here